Saturday, March 27, 2010

just a tidbit.

typing on french keyboards is tougher than i imagined and our pitstop in this town is brief so i must keep this short! thanks to my dad for updating my blog from my text messages... i love village life and will write great descriptions soon.
this week my training group is touring around the eastern coast of madagascar to check out some national parks- andasibe is one of them- and spend some time learning about plant and animals here as well as a couple days at the ocean. my site placement will be in the far northeast in a fishing village just south of diego suarez and i will be leaving right on the beach and working some w conservation international. more later but please know i am thinking of all my loved ones and would adore letters, emails and especially texts!!! 011 261 34 410 4520 love to all

1 comment:

  1. Your days sound wonderful! I can't wait to read a more detailed description of Madagascar...
    Love,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete